“ CHRISTMAS 2015 ”
MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN!
JOIN US ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 28TH AT 10 A.M. TO KICK OFF THE 2015 CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR! DON’T FORGET TO STICK AROUND FROM 6 P.M. TO 9 P.M. FOR OUR SPECIAL EGGNOG AND CIDER AS WELL AS OUR SOUGHT AFTER COOKIES. WE WILL BE OPEN AFTER THAT FROM TUESDAY THRU SATURDAY FROM NOON UNTIL 5:30 AND FROM 10 A.M. UNTIL 4 P.M. ON CHRISTMAS EVE THURSDAY DECEMBER 24TH. WE ARE ALWAYS CLOSED ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY
IN OUR GALLERY! You Won’t Find:
- Mass Produced Christmas Stuff
- No Blow Up Holiday Plastic Santas or Reindeer
- No Holiday Dress Up Sweaters
BUT You Will Find:
- Antique Christmas Balls Dating Back to the Late 19th C.
- Unique Hand painted Christmas Balls by artist Pierina Leonardo who is 96 years young and has created a New Special Collection of Christmas Balls featuring the history of Long Island
- A major collection of Vintage Disney items including Christmas accessories, ornaments, and limited edition lithographs
- A Collection of out of print books for that special person
- A special collection of art for the season carefully chosen by Bob and Aimee And
- A new collection of jewelry designed by Aimee Marie that offers a stunning mix of silver, pearls, and semi precious stones and her personal favorites from her Vintage Costume Jewelry and Native American collections.